-
January 9th, 2005, 10:36 AM
#2131
Senior Hostboard Member
I'll install diablo2 again and play on battle.net
-
January 9th, 2005, 10:29 PM
#2132
Inactive Member
SSX 3, Killzone, and Jak II. I hope to stop on SSX 3 soon, and pick up on either Killzone or Jak II. I like Jak II because you can stop and save at anytime, unlike Killzone.
-
January 10th, 2005, 12:06 PM
#2133
Senior Hostboard Member
Playing Katamari Damacy. Im really enjoying this; lots of replay value.
-
January 10th, 2005, 01:07 PM
#2134
Inactive Member
OMG! ROFL! World of Warcraft is installing right now! And i have to leave for an exam in 20 min! OMGWTFBBQDEDMF!!!
-
January 10th, 2005, 07:43 PM
#2135
Inactive Member
Hope to complete Killzone this weekend... I hope.
-
January 11th, 2005, 01:29 AM
#2136
Inactive Member
World of Warcraft and Rome
-
January 11th, 2005, 01:59 AM
#2137
Inactive Member
-
January 11th, 2005, 04:04 AM
#2138
Senior Hostboard Member
>.>
Beat Panzer Dragoon Orta. Now leveling up all my dragon forms and defeating all the sidequests.
-
January 11th, 2005, 01:26 PM
#2139
Senior Hostboard Member
I want more Solid Snake in my screen.
...or, Big Boss if you will. Just make sure its none of this Raiden malarky i had to put up with last time i felt like this. I get tearful when i remember Sons of Liberty, but Hideo Kojima has apparantly giving gamers a chance in MGS3 to mutilate Raiden (or at least a look-alike) down to a bloody pulp, by way of apology to the fans, so things should all be well come the March release.
*Admires Kojima*
-
January 12th, 2005, 04:27 AM
#2140
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks